Preparing to ISAP 2009 Bangkok Thailand
- Presentation file
USB flash disk, print, upload to email and website.
- Airlines ticket by KL-KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES – http://www.klm.com/travel/tw_en/index_default.html
- passport : copy
- Visa exemption to Thailand
- Bangkok map – http://www.bangkok-maps.com/
- Masjeed at Bangkok – http://www.halalthailand.com/eng/subindex.php?page=sub&category=12
- Bangkok Wheater
- hotel – http://www.convenientpark.com/
12 Sukhumvit 64, Phakhanong, Bangjak, Bangkok 10260 Thailand Tel : 02-7416710-7 Fax: 02-3115104.
- Conference address venue – http://www.isap09.org/
Imperial Qeen’s Park Hotel Sukhumvit 22 Klongtoey Klongtan Bangkok Thailand
- calculate money : Airlines ticket, hotel, transportation, etc.
- Print ISAP2009FinalProgram.pdf (conference venue map and schedule)
- Thailand time prayer – http://www.asfory.com/muslim_prayer_times/bangkok_thailand.html
- Halal food restaurant – http://www.halalthailand.com/eng/
“….A good bet is to try the area very near the Ratchathewi BTS station (just one stop from Siam). Get off at the exit right next to 7-11 (Phayathai rd – turning left onto Petchaburi Rd). Cross the street – and turn left on Petchaburi – – and about 300 meters or so, you will run into a resturant Mak Yah (sp) that is owned and run by Thai Muslims (who also speak Malay)….and the food is SE Asian style and the Thai dishes have been pretty authentic (not watered down). 😛 Also, just down the street there is a Mosque, and also another Halal resturant and some Halal street food……”
- Transportation at Bangkok by BTS Sky Train – http://www.bts.co.th/en/index.asp
route map : http://www.bts.co.th/en/map.asp
- Money : Min 10,000 THB