The 7 Laws of the Teacher
- The Law of the Teacher: Teachers are the ones who never stop learning and advance themselves.
- The Law of Education: Real teaching doesn’t merely disseminate knowledge but motivate students to learn.
- The Law of Activity: After motivation, it is more important to activate people, and further exhibit what they learn through practice.
- The Law of Communication: Teachers need to induce students in a bridging way with which they are familiar.
- The Law of the Heart: Teachers need to touch students’ hearts with true hearts, and further trigger their passions.
- The Law of Encouragement: Give credit to students’ advancement with encouragement; make students’ advancement flame go on and on.
- The Law of Readiness: Open your heart, and prepare yourself to take every diverse class.
Tips on Teacher-Student Communication
Read the rest of this entry »